As the race for choosing an opponent to face off Barack Obama is under way, so we hear in New Jersey need to find a challenger to face the hypocritical and bloviating Frank Pallone.
We started off this post in a humorous manner but now it's time to get serious. If anyone is interested in challenging Frank Pallone in the general election please send us an e-mail, our e-mail address is located at the bottom of this post. Preferably we are looking for someone that has the following qualifications.
- Someone who is 25 years or older
- Someone who lives in Middlesex County, preferably Woodbridge or Edison
- Someone who is preferably a business person or has been
- Someone who is active in their community
- Someone who likes interacting with people and is extremely personable
- Someone who can stand up under pressure
- A United States citizen
Earlier today our friends at MoreMonmouthMusings started the discussion of who would possibly be a good candidate. After seeing all the names thrown around we decided to make a poll and here it is.
If anyone is interested in challenging Frank Pallone in the general election please send us an e-mail